Oh my goodness! I can not believe that yesterday my son turned seven months old! Unfortunately, I was feeling super sick and slept half the day away! But, regardless, the day went on!
Most people freak out over six months, and that really was huge, but for me seven months mean it is officially five months until my baby is one year old! In seven months, he has learned to roll over, smile for the camera and so much more! At seven months old Jackson
- Loves bananas
- Goes “mmmm” after every bite
- Loves sippy cups with straws
- Reaches for people and asks to be held
- Says “mum mum” and reaches for mama when he is upset or tired
- Loves when daddy is home
- Is so dramatic and throws his head back and fake cries if I can’t get a spoonful of food into his mouth fast enough.
- Has started learning how to crawl, and is getting more mobile every single day!
I love my little love bug, and I can’t wait to see how much more he grows and learns!